Dr. Raluca Crisan
Specialist in orthodontist and dentofacial orthopedics
National College C. D. Loga, Timisoara
Graduated The Victor Babes University of Medicine and Pharmacy Timisoara, The Faculty of Dental Medicine
- intern stage in the dental emergencies and oral-maxillofacial surgery departments at the Timisoara clinic
- residency exam: in the 2004 session at Cluj-Napoca
- residency stage in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics at the orthodontics clinic UMF Timisoara
2003 – training program with international participation on “surgical periodontal therapy” – Prof Anton Sculean
2005 – lecture on “Orthodontics and orthognathic surgery”, Paris
2005 – post-graduate course “Edgewise Modern” – Prof Andre Horn from France, in Cluj Napoca
2005 – practical course on orthodontic technique “straight wire” lecturer Dr.Horvath Janos Budapest – Hungary
2006 – the course entitled “Passive self-ligation – The fullface orthodontic philosophy, from theory to practice”. Dr. Derek Mahony, Sydney- Australia
2006 – training course on Orthodontic Mini Implants, “Straight-Wire technique advanced course” Dr.Arturo Fortini, Dr. Massimo Lupoli, Florence, Italy
2007 – she was assigned the title of specialist in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics
June-2009 – orthodontics practical course – Microimplant Anchorage Orthodontics,Potsdam, Germany”Lector- Prof.Dr.Hee-Moon Kyung D.D.S.,M.S.,Ph.D Professor of the Kyungpook National University, Daegu, Korea, the inventor of the AbsoAnchor micro-implant.
September 2008 – Guest at the international conference entitled “€pean Dental Opinion Leader” organized by Danville Materials Santa Clara, California. Conference held in Berlin.
December-2014 – Certification Course for Invisalign aligners.
- Vice President of the Romanian Society of Orthodontic Studies www.srso.ro
- PhD, at the Maxillofacial Surgery Department on the theme Orthodontic and Surgical Means and Methods for Bone Augmentation in Maxillary-Dental Anomalies. Coordinator: Prof Dr Emil Urtila
- Preparation certification course in oral implantology.